Thanks soooo much for the support everyone !! I felt better with each and every comment that I read !! Arianna is pretty even keel ... Fiesty YES agressive at times YES but for the most part she throws her fit and then is done.
Brayden on the other hand .. can we say DRAMA KING ??? These pics were seriously taken within about a 5 minute timespan. LOL
Monday, May 18, 2009
Thanks and Braydens mood swings
Posted by Katie at 11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







12 comments:
I could have taken those same pictures of Brayden of Alex. He is such a Drama King and has bigger swings in emotions then I did when I was 13. :)
Oh, I am so with you and Kim. After two girls, w/very little drama I am in shock daily of the mood swings and drama brought about by my little Guat-tot!! Those pics could have easily been taken of my son---excepts he turns into a demon when I get out the camera
I think Brayden is related to Isaiah! lol
Oh it's a latina trait too!!! My Mari is so emotionally labile that I never know which "Mari" to expect. I get the double whammy of drama with FEISTY all in one child. Julia, on the other hand, has from birth been the calmest most laid back child. Would be interesting to know why?
Suz
its Latinos look at me! lol
Just wait till the teen years you WILL BE drinking with me!
hugs,leslie
We are getting the same stuff here from both our kids!
OH my little Arianna is EXACTLY like that too and I have her recital photos to prove it!!
They are both just beautiful. I mean the pictures their personality's really shine through. Great shots Katie. They are so much alike but yet so different. Arianna is just breath taking beautiful and Braydon what a little stud he is.
That last picture melts my heart. I wanna reach through the screen and kiss his tears away...
Great pictures and we too can relate all tooo well! Our youngest is such a drama queen and completely different personality than our other three! A challenge in every aspect!
ahhhh. He is getting his feelings out. I know that has to be tough to deal with. My little guy gets so grumpy throughout the day, it can be the pits sometimes. Sorry to hear that you are going through this. They are so cute together-I have to say that!!! :)
Oh.my.goodness! That reminds me so much of our two Guat tots!!!
Our older one (the girl) is FIESTY!!
Our younger one, our boy, (13 months younger) gets those HUGE crocodile tears, too!!
(& you know what? I can soooo relate to not knowing if people want to be around me or not. Those two fight ALL THE TIME!!!!)
Hugs!
Kim
Girls always get the bad wrap , but my boys are the worst at the DRAMA! I can handle the girls stuff way better then my boys!
BTW.... I have put a new post on my blog for the adoption get together ! Hope you guys can come!
Post a Comment