Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 18, 2008

FFF - MY GIRLS

They are as opposite as they come




I call them day


and night



they are opposite from there hair color


to there skin color and personality of course :)




But I love everything about both of them


Most of all I love how they love each other :)


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH they are both soo pretty! YOU ARE BLESSED!
Have a great weekend! We get to meet Frank,Lisa and the gang this weekend..YIPEE

Laurie said...

I love seeing Arianna and Angelika together. I think it has gotta be so neat to be a big or little sister!

Christina said...

Both of your girls are beautiful. Hope you have a great weekend my friend.

Kathy said...

They are both so beautiful! You take great pictures!

Kelly said...

They are so so precious!!!! So unique and pretty !!!

Robyn said...

They are both beautiful!! I love the pic of them together!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

A blonde beauty and a bonita brown eyed girl!

TheOilHippie said...

Isn't it awesome how you can find so many things to love about children with such different personalities.

Madelyn's Mommy said...

They are gorgeous! Having a sister is the BEST!


Andrea

Our Family of 5 said...

LOVE IT!! Both girls are absolutely beautiful and I heart them both!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

So sweet and beautiful!