Our Hispanic friends came over to make Mark a birthday dinner (taquitos) ... so sweet !!


Yesterday was Marks b-day so I got a picture of him with his kiddos. Life has been crazy lately with 2 preteens and 2 toddlers !! Some days I feel so inexperienced !! But I will continue to pray to God for wisdom and cross my fingers that they all turn out okay !
8 comments:
Mark...YOU ROCK...you're an AWESOME daddy!!!! Hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Love your kiddos...they are so cute!!!
Katie, you're a great mom, too. Your kids will be just fine!!! :)
Love ya!!!
Beautiful family Katie:):)
Happy Birthday Mark.
Katie, being a mom is challenging regardless of the kiddos ages I believe. We have a range here in our house with my kids being almost 19 and 13 and Aiden 2 and then the stepdaughter being 16. There are many days its a wonder I still have all my hair.
You have a beautiful family!!!
Happy birthday Mark!
Happy birthday Mark!
I am with you on the craziness of children and feeling like you are lost in the world.
What a great celebration. The cake looked yummy!!
Happy B-day Mark. The kids are cute as ever!!
Having the gap in ages is tough. Seriously, I understand.
I just love the pics of the kids above. So sweet. Happy late b-day to your hubby!
Can I say that if this is YOUR real kitchen, it is SO the one that I want. It is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment