Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Outnumbered

Arianna loves her some DDonuts


So does Bray

Hey sis ... lets make a huge 'ol mess for mom

K - I will start

He Hee she will never know it was us


TWO is more than ONE so face the facts ...... I am OUTNUMBERED . But I Love it !!!! :)



AND THIS IS HOW BRAYDEN FEELS ABOUT THE OUTNUMBERING :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Too cute! I have yet to introduce my kiddos to Dunkin Donuts. Looks like yours really enjoy it! Love the silly video of Brayden...he is quite the character!

Laurie said...

OMG chocolate donuts on the wood floor! It takes a special mama to handle that one! I remember why God only gave me one! I love Brayden's thoughts! Could he get any cuter!

Heidi said...

I love donuts too, who doesn't? Their laughs are so cute and I love Arianna's outfit.

Our Family of 5 said...

Too cute! I agree with Laurie. I would have a heart attack on my wood floors..LOL

Amy said...

YUM!!! I LOVE chocolate donuts!!!

Katie is way too laid back to worry about chocolate on her hardwood floors...that's one amazing thing about her!!! Wish I could be more like her!!!

Love the videos...too cute!!!

Amy