I quickly snapped some pics before heading to church this morning..... but as you can see the kiddos were not in the mood :) I will post more of our day later !
Hello -- This blog is a story of our life and how much its changed since we adopted two blessings -- The twins were born Dec 23rd '05 in Jutiapa, Guatemala and came home Febuary 2nd '07 . We lived in Guat and fostered 8 months of that time --that was a huge blessing and a huge challenge !! But God saw us through and now we are happy to be home !!! We also have two awesome biological kids -- Angelika our oldest daughter is 11 and Taylor our son is 8.
10 comments:
In the mood or not these are ADORABLE pictures and everyone looks great! HAPPY EASTER!
Love the Easter outfits. I thought the pics came out great!!
Hope your day was nice.
What a gorgeous family. :0) Angel
I understand not in the mood! Was that universal today! :) They are still great pictures! They definitely tell a story!
Those pictures are great!! Everyone looks so nice all dressed up!! I can't tell that they aren't in the mood!! What a beautiful family.
Sharon
Wonderful pictures!
That is totally Arianna's color =)
Beuatiful, beautiful pictures! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter!
Hugs
Beautiful chldren! They are all growing up so much... but I bet I don't have to tell you that, uh? :)
amanda
You have beautiful children. Great pics!
those are amazing photos!
what a beautiful family :)
Post a Comment