Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 3, 2007

Brrrrr............

Looking up for birdies

Looking down for the cat

Looking at Mom with the gorgeous liquid brown M&M eyes :)

My mom does wash my face but she says I am a boy so it only stays clean for 1 minute ??

Peek A Boo

Today the twins learned how to play hide n seek . It is adorable ... I will try and video it !!!
Check out http://thevoiceofadventure.blogspot.com/ she left a wonderful Christmas present for a bunch of us ...... Thank You Angel !!!

12 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

They are so adorable!!!

Kathy said...

Too cute! Love their matching coats and hats!

veggiemom said...

Love the matching coats and hats. They are just too cute for words!
Kerri and Ruby

Christina said...

They have got to be the cutest kids around.

Our Family of 5 said...

Awww, the little twinkies look all warm and toastie. Love them smiles!

JuJu - said...

they are so perfectly beautiful -

Becca said...

Too cute - I love the peek-a-boo pic. And the video is awesome.

The Wilkens Family said...

I love your blog! Your family is just absolutely precious.

Jennifer

Greta Jo said...

What a great video.
I love the photos. The twins are too cute.

Greta Jo said...

What a great video.
I love the photos. The twins are too cute.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

They look SO cute all bundled up! Those faces are so precious!

Steve & Amy said...

The cutest snow bunnies! Can't wait to see them in some snow!