Hello 2...I am going to 2 for thanksgiving and taking my own 2 with me and going to see another 2....looks like 2's mommmy has her hands 2 full to me...heheh
Hello -- This blog is a story of our life and how much its changed since we adopted two blessings -- The twins were born Dec 23rd '05 in Jutiapa, Guatemala and came home Febuary 2nd '07 . We lived in Guat and fostered 8 months of that time --that was a huge blessing and a huge challenge !! But God saw us through and now we are happy to be home !!! We also have two awesome biological kids -- Angelika our oldest daughter is 11 and Taylor our son is 8.
12 comments:
That is hilarious!!!! My kids were laughing listening to her laugh- it's contageous. She is just adorable-best laugh ever
LOVE IT!!! She is too funny.
"2!!!"....cute!
her laugh could not get any cutier. courtney
Too funny!!!! I love the "2" answers!!
Hello 2...I am going to 2 for thanksgiving and taking my own 2 with me and going to see another 2....looks like 2's mommmy has her hands 2 full to me...heheh
No news tonight
too cute
Two, two, two, two. So cute and funny. I love the laugh. What a silly girl!
keep us going doesn't it?
Too cute!!
ahahahaha! Wonderful!
Sooo cute!! Dh even walked over to the computer to see the cuteness!!! :)
Post a Comment