Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 14, 2007

PUMPKIN PATCH

Amazed by the animals

Arianna kept sticking her nose through .... I was afraid it was going to get bit !!

Inside the Teepee


I am so big

Arianna wanted to stand by the "guy"
MINE MINE ALL MINE

My little pumpkins

So sis , whos taller

I think we are the same !!!

Look mom , we are big enough for school



ya, we can see over

Can we go , mom ?? :) Brayden will drive ~~
I know I shouldn't complain but it was SO hot !! And it was so bright out so the pictures didn't turn out very well BUT the twins had fun so I guess thats all that matters !!!

12 comments:

Kathy said...

Great pictures! Looks like a fun day. The twins are so cute!

Our Family of 5 said...

Too cute! I'll swap you the Hot for the cold? It's been really cold here.
The twinkies are adorable as always!

Corey said...

I think the pictures turned out great!
I hope my twins are as close as yours are!

Kristy said...

Very cute! I'm with you...ready for COOLER weather!!! :)

Kelly said...

Enjoyed the pics. It looks like they really enjoyed the pumpkin patch :0)

Farrah said...

Your babies are beautiful...Which you all ready knew that.

What state do you live?
Florida was actually nice this weekend.

insanemommy said...

We went to the pumkin patch this week too..

Madelyn's Mommy said...

They are too cute! They always look like they have such a good time together!

I am ready for some fall weather too!

Andrea

veggiemom said...

OMG - how cute are they!
Kerri and Ruby

Natalie C. said...

they look like they had fun...thanks for sharing

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love the pictures. You have some cute little pumpkins on your hands. I can't wait to take Maya.

Kate said...

I just love Fall!!! These pictures are SO cute! Seeing pictures of these two dolls always makes day and puts a smile on my face:)