Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Make a PhotoShow Full Size

30 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

The pictures are all great! Sophia and I had a good time! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything you done for us. We had so much fun!! Miss you all already!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love the photo show. Looks like you had a great time. I so wish me and Maya could have been there.

Anonymous said...

I loved looking at the pictures! It looks like you guys had an awesome time! Hopefully, if there is one next year, Caroline and I will be able to attend.

veggiemom said...

I'm so sad Ruby and I couldn't there. Thanks for sharing so many pics with us.
Kerri and Ruby

Natalie C. said...

jealous...jealous...jealous...i wish i was there...one day though we will have to get together

Kristy said...

Oh, I was wanting to meet you guys so badly!! We only could come for lunch...we came and ate at the CNN Center but you weren't there. :( I begged my dh to stay until 7:00, but he needed to get back home. One of these days we'll meet!!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!! :) SORRY we missed you!!!
Kristy

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looked like alot of fun. Hopefully next year I can go with my two little ones.
Terri
www.youbelong.net/abigail

Anonymous said...

It was soo great to meet you and all the kiddos!! And of course, Kimberly too! We had a great time with you all and hopefully we can do it again really soon! I love the slide show and I will have to get you some of my pics!

JoAnn said...

What great pictures. I really wished Allyson and I could have made it. Thanks for sharing the slideshow.

Kim said...

It was so nice to actually meet you guys - I know that Alex and I had a great time!!!

Shelby said...

Thank you so much for posting pics. I so wish we could have been there this year but oh well Next year for sure! Looks like everyone was having a good time.

insanemommy said...

What was the occasion? Looks like you all had a good time. I was trying to place the restaurant where you were eating...

HollyGee said...

LOVED IT!!! Thanks so much for posting this and sooo quickly. You ROCK!!!

Steve & Amy said...

GREAT pictures!!! I wish we could have made it!

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Oh my goodness, those are some great pics!! Hate we couldn't come this year!!! Looks like yall had so much fun!! Your kids are gorgeous!!!!!!!

:)April

LouLou said...

Nat and I were so sad we couldn't make it. Thank you so much for posting these pics.....It made us feel like we didn't miss ALL of it!
:)

JuJu - said...

You and your kids are so beautiful inside and out!!!!!!I enjoyed meeting you guys so much:)

Julia:)

Amy said...

Wow Katie, you're quick!!! Thanks for posting the pics....so I could at least feel like we were there!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!!!

Bobbi said...

Thank you for sharing the photos. If it happens next year I am planning to be there!!!

Tina said...

Looks like y'all had lots of fun. I really enjoyed the picture show.

Tina

Kathy said...

Great pictures! It looked like a great time.

Lori said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!! Wish we could have been there to meet you and enjoy the Guatoberfest!

Anonymous said...

Katie thank you so much for posting these so fast!!! It was GREAT getting to meet you guys. I wish we had been able to spend more time with you all but we were at a tough age with the babies and their naps and bedtimes this year. It seemed like everything we wanted to do fell at the same time the babies needed naps (and BOY did they NEED those naps lol). I hope we get to meet again some day soon.

Nan and Dan said...

It was so cool to meet you guys! We had a great time too!

Corey said...

So JEALOUS- wish I were there!

Alleen said...

It was so nice meeting you all!!!!!!

The Cook said...

Great slide show. Loved all the pics
www.2kaz4sophie.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Awesome pics!!!It looked like everyone had a blast!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Hi Katie,

It was wonderful to meet you and see the kids in person. We enjoyed chatting!

jeck said...

Oh it looks like you guys has such a great time. Maybe we can make it next year!!!