Look how sweet and angelic I am .....
your not talking about us being trouble are you ??
Mark left to Oregon today to pick up the older kids- he will be gone for 6 days !! So I called in the reinforcement .... my daytime help is gone at 5pm so I have my cousin coming in for the night shift . As beautiful as these babies are they are now 18 months old and WORK !! They have been on different schedules (against my will ) and that is hard. They are so attatched to each other that when one is sleeping and the other isn't -- it is a problem. It used to just be Brayden that was always looking for "sistie" when she was sleeping but now Arianna looks for "kiki " too . Kiki is how she says sistie -- thats also what she calls him !!!!!! But each and everyday it is worth it !!









8 comments:
Good Luck...lol...Have fun!
I am telling you. They are cuties! That is my absolute favorite picture of Brayden kissing Arianna! Love it!
Good luck. I'm surviving because my two are on the same schedule. Here's to husbands returning to help out!
~Beckie
Hey girly....I LOVE CHATTING WITH YOU...I could not really talk with DH sitting next to me...but i informed him last week I a starting our paperwork again in AUG...and PRAYING for money to fall from the sky...hehe...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu...I swear yout guate tots get more precious each time you post...I can't wait to meet them
Oh my gosh. The pictures are too cute!! Good luck flying solo for a few days. Luckily you have some help.
Precious babies!!!!!
Amanda
Your twins are adorable! You must be having a blast watching them grow! And your two older children... I just LOVE the photo of them together with their cowboy hats on! They are too cute! I really enjoy your updates so much!
I love the "kissy" shots.... Your babies are so cute.
Post a Comment